100% Mineral Powder Foundation
100% mineral foundation powder | no fillers | no nasties
100% Mineral Powder Foundation - 7g
100% minerals | no fillers | no nasties. Beneficial for skin, not harsh or irritating & importantly functional. Our mineral foundation powder can be built up from sheer to full coverage depending on the way you like to wear your foundation. Easily apply another layer for a more solid foundation cover.
It is also a concealer! Simply use a smaller brush (like our eye shadow brush) to apply more to the area you want to cover. Remember to conceal after foundation application though. It is not like conventional concealer application. When using Modern Mud Foundation as a concealer, you put it on after the foundation. It can easily cover Rosacea, acne, dark/light areas or other imperfections.
It is also possible to mix our powder foundation with your favourite moisturiser to make your very own liquid foundation too! We use a blend of natural micas for colour so there is no need for synthetic dyes which can be toxic to our skin. A little goes a very, very long way.
Refills available. No need to add more plastic to landfill. We are making it simple for customers to reduce their footprint on our precious earth and reuse your container, rewarding you with a larger than needed refill of foundation.
Benefits of 100% mineral foundation powder
- Totally natural and safe ingredients that can be used on sensitive skin, acne-prone skin
- Inert ingredients that as long as they stay dry are bacteria free and will never expire
- Coverage is buildable from sheer to opaque
- Oil-free, paraben-free, sulfate-free, gluten-free, talc-free and fragrance-free
- Allows skin to breathe, won’t clog pores, won’t sit in lines and is water resistant
- Water-resistant formula doesn’t budge through sweat or tears
Which Foundation am I?
Lightest – For the palest of skin tones
Light – For fair skin tones with beige undertones
Medium Light – A popular shade for people with a fair to medium tones
Medium – 90% of population falls into this shade. For medium skin tones and beige undertones
Warm Medium – For those will olive tones
Medium Dark – Darker tones
Dark – For Mediterranean or European skin tones
The easiest place to start is with Medium and work up or down from there. When testing foundation on skin for matching, it is best to stripe with cotton bud down the side of the cheek. If the foundation disappears into the skin you have the correct match. It is important to note that most people may fall into more than one Modern Mud foundation colour. That is the beauty of Modern Mud Mineral Foundation Powders.
Due to digital photography, monitor settings and monitor pixel definitions we cannot guarantee that the colour you see on your screen is the exact colour of the product. If you have a question about our colours please get in contact! We're happy to answer any questions you might have.
Mica, Serecite, Zinc Oxide, Iron Oxide & Titanium Dioxide
Absolutely no parabens, sulfates, synthetic dyes, phthalates, dimethicone, petroleum, talc, bismuth oxychloride, or nanoparticles and never tested on animals.
How to Use
- With lid on, flip the jar upside down to allow foundation to disperse on top of the sifter.
- Open jar while still upside down and dip your brush into the powder that is in the lid
- Lightly tap off any excess.
- Turn your brush upside down so you can tap the hard end on a flat surface so the powder goes into the brush bristles
- Using a circular motion work the powder over your face, adding more product using the previous steps, if necessary. Use a gentle hand when buffing.
- If you have blemishes use a separate smaller brush to focus on building coverage on those areas.
- When affected by water or sweat, simply blot it with a tissue. Don’t wipe and it will stay put.
Best Used By
With seven amazing colours to choose from there is one to suit anyone’s skin tone. Our Mineral Powder Foundation is suitable for all ages, genders, and skin types. Those with sensitive skin will benefit most from this product as it has no nasties hidden anywhere.